...FLOOD ADVISORY NOW IN EFFECT UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE...
* WHAT...Flooding caused by excessive rainfall continues.
* WHERE...Mississippi River at Memphis
* WHEN...Until further notice.
* IMPACTS...At 28.0 feet, In Arkansas, Dacus Lake Road under the I-55 Bridge begins to flood. Water is encroaching on the levee south of Blue Lake. The road to Island 40 begins to flood.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...
- At 9:00 PM CST Monday the stage was 23.6 feet.
- Forecast...The river is expected to rise to a crest of 28.5 feet Sunday morning.
- Action stage is 28.0 feet.
- Flood stage is 34.0 feet.
Post a Comment