Area Forecast for West Tennessee
West Tennessee Weather Online Jackson TN
513 AM CST WED FEB 8 2023
...WIND ADVISORY FROM 6 PM THIS EVENING TO NOON THURSDAY...
.TODAY....Cloudy. A 40 percent chance of showers this morning then a 60 percent chance of showers and a few thunderstorms this afternoon. Highs in the mid 60s. Winds southeast 10-15 mph.
.TONIGHT...Windy. Showers and scattered thunderstorms. Lows in the upper 40s. Winds south 15-25 mph with gusts as high as 40 mph,
.THURSDAY...Windy with decreasing cloudiness. Highs in the upper 50s, Winds southwest 15-25 gusting to 35 mph...becoming west10-15 mph and gusty at times in the afternoon.
.THURSDAY NIGHT...Mainly clear and cooler. Lows in the mid 30s.
.FRIDAY...Increasing cloudiness. A 20 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 50s.
Highs... Lows 50s
Post a Comment