Sunday, January 29, 2023

Sunday Morning Area Forecast


Area Forecast for West Tennessee
West Tennessee Weather Online Jackson TN
459 AM CST SUN JAN 29 2023

.TODAY....An 80 percent chance of rain and perhaps a thunderstorm through mid-morning. Then a 20 percent chance of rain this afternoon. Highs in the mid 50s. Winds south 10-15 mph and gusty at times.. Winds southeast 5-10 mph this afternoon

.TONIGHT. .Cloudy. A 40 percent chance of rain. Lows in the upper 30s. Winds northeast 5-10 mph becoming north after midnight.

.MONDAY...Cloudy and cooler. A 30 percent chance of rain during the morning. Highs in the mid 40s. Winds north 10 mph.

.MONDAY NIGHT...A 40 percent chance of rain and freezing rain after midnight. Cloudy. Lows in the upper 20s.

.TUESDAY...A chance of freezing rain during the morning. Then a chance of rain in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 30s. Chance of precipatation 40 percent.


Lows...Upper 20s.
Highs...Upper 40s.


No comments:

Post a Comment