Area Forecast for West Tennessee
West Tennessee Weather Online Jackson TN
450 AM CST MON JAN 30 2023
...ICE STORM WARNING IN EFFECT FROM 6 PM THIS EVENING TO NOON CST WEDNESDAY...
.TODAY...Cloudy and cold. Highs in the upper 30s. Winds north 10 mph.
.TONIGHT...A 40 percent chance of freezing rain mixed with rain at times. Then, a 60 percent chance of freezing rain after midnight. Ice accumulation up to a quarter inch. Lows in the mid 20s. Winds north 10-15 mph.
.TUESDAY...A chance of freezing rain in the morning. Rain...sleet and snow in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 30s. Additional ice accumulation less than a tenth of an inch. Little or no sleet and snow accumulation. Highs in the mid 30s. Winds north 10-15 mph. Chance of precipitation 60 percent.
.TUESDAY NIGHT...A 60 percent chance of freezing rain mixed with rain in the evening. Then a 30 percent chance of freezing rain after midnight. Lows in the upper 20s.
.WEDNESDAY...A chance of freezing rain during the morning, then a chance of rain in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 30s. Chance of precipitation 40 percent.
Post a Comment