...RED FLAG WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM NOON TODAY TO 8 PM CDT THIS EVENING FOR STRONG AND GUSTY WINDS...LOW HUMIDITY...AND LOW FUEL MOISTURE FOR NORTHEAST ARKANSAS, THE MISSOURI BOOTHEEL, AND WEST TENNESSEE...
* WHERE...Lake-Obion-Weakley-Henry-Dyer-Gibson-Carroll-Benton Counties
* WIND...20 foot winds between 12 to 20 mph.
* HUMIDITY...minimum relative humidity 15 to 25 percent.
* 10 HOUR FUEL MOISTURE...5 to 8 percent.
* IMPACTS...any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
Outdoor burning is not recommended, and is prohibited in many
A Red Flag Warning means that critical fire weather conditions
are either occurring now, or will shortly. A combination of
strong winds, low relative humidity, and warm temperatures can
contribute to extreme fire behavior.
Post a Comment