...FLOOD ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 1115 PM CDT THIS EVENING...
* WHAT...Small stream flooding caused by excessive rainfall is
* WHERE...Portions of North Mississippi and West Tennessee,
including the following counties, in North Mississippi,
Tishomingo. In West Tennessee, Hardin.
* WHEN...Until 1115 PM CDT.
* IMPACTS...Minor flooding in low-lying and poor drainage areas.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...
- At 907 PM CDT, Doppler radar indicated heavy rain due to
thunderstorms. This will cause small stream flooding.
Overflowing poor drainage areas will cause minor flooding in
the advisory area. Between 2 and 3.5 inches of rain have
- Some locations that will experience flooding include...
J P Coleman State Park, Pickwick Landing State Park,
Pineflat, Pickwick Dam, Walnut Grove, Winn Springs, Red
Sulphur Springs, Counce, Doskie, Damon, Bacon Springs,
Pollards Mill, Eastport and Southside.