Area Forecast for West Tennessee
West Tennessee Weather Online Jackson TN
406 PM CDT SUN APR 10 2022
.TONIGHT...Partly cloudy this evening, then mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers and perhaps a thunderstorm after midnight. Lows around 60. Wind south 10-20 mph.
.MONDAY...Windy. A 70 percent chance of showers and a few thunderstorms during the morning. A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Mostly cloudy. Highs in the mid 70s. Winds 15-25 mph and gusty.
.MONDAY NIGHT...A 70 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. A severe storm is possible. Lows in the low 60s.
TUESDAY...A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, windy and warm. Highs around 80.
Lows in the mid-40s.
Highs near 70..
Post a Comment