Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Updated Afternoon Area Forecast

 

Area Forecast for West Tennessee...UPDATED
West Tennessee Weather Online Jackson TN
110 PM CDT TUE MAR 22 2022

...FLOOD WATCH  UNTIL 7 PM FOR Lauderdale-Tipton-Haywood-Crockett-Madison-Chester-Henderson-Decatur-Shelby-Fayette-Hardeman-McNairy-Hardin Counties...
...WIND ADVISORY UNTIL 7 PM FOR:  Shelby-Fayette-Hardeman-McNairy-Hardin Counties

.THIS AFTERNOON...Breezy. Showers and thunderstorms. Rain may be heavy at times this afternoon. Highs mid 60s. Winds south 15-25 mph and gusty.

.TONIGHT...An 80 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms during the evening. A 20 percent chance of showers after midnight. Lows in the upper 40s. Winds south 10-15 mph.

.WEDNESDAY...Breezy. A 30  percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy. Highs in the mid 50s. Winds southwest 15 mph and gusty.

.WEDNESDAY NIGHT...Mainly clear. Lows in the upper 30s.

.THURSDAY...A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny. Highs in the low 60s.

&&

NORMALS:

Lows in the low 40s.
Highs in the mid 60s.

REH

No comments:

Post a Comment