Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Tuesday Morning Area Forecast

 

Area Forecast for West Tennessee
West Tennessee Weather Online Jackson TN
536 AM CST TUE MAR 8 2022

.TODAY...A 20 percent chance of late afternoon rain. Cooler. Mostly cloudy. Highs in the upper 40s. Northeast winds 5-10 mph.

.TONIGHT...An 80 percent chance of rain this evening with a 20 percent chance of rain after midnight. Cloudy. Lows in the mid 30s. Winds northeast 5-10 mph becoming north after midnight.

.WEDNESDAY...Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 50s. Wind north 5-10 mph

.WEDNESDAY NIGHT...Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 30s.

.THURSDAY...Mostly sunny and warmer. Highs in the mid 60s

&&

NORMALS:

Lows in the mid 30s.
Highs near 60.

REH

No comments:

Post a Comment