Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Tuesday Morning Area Forecast

 

Area Forecast for West Tennessee
West Tennessee Weather Online Jackson TN
437 AM CST TUE FEB 22 2022

...TORNADO WATCH UNTIL 11 AM...
...FLOOD WATCH IN EFFECT UNTIL LATE TONIGHT FOR ALL OF WEST TENNESSEE...

.TODAY...Breezy. Showers and scattered thunderstorms. A severe thunderstorm and heavy rain are possible this morning. Highs in the low 70s. Winds south 15-25 mph with gustst to near 35 mph.

.TONIGHT...Colder. A 80 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms during the evening. A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after midnight. Cloudy. Lows in the upper 30s. Winds northwest 10-15 mph.

.WEDNESDAY...Much cooler. A 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Mostly cloudy. Highs in the upper 40s. Winds north 5-10 mph.

.WEDNESDAY NIGHT...Showers. Lows in the upper 30s.

.THURSDAY...Showers and a few thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 50s.

&&

NORMALS:

Lows in the mid 30s.
Highs in the mid 50s.

REH

No comments:

Post a Comment