Saturday, February 19, 2022

Saturday Area Forecast

 

Area Forecast for West Tennessee
West Tennessee Weather Online Jackson TN
803 AM CST SAT FEB 19 2022

.THE REST OF TODAY...Sunny. Highs around 50. Winds north 10-15 mph.

.TONIGHT...Mainly clear. Lows in the mid 20s.

.SUNDAY...Sunny and much warmer.  Highs in the mid 60s. Winds south 10-15 mph.

.SUNDAY NIGHT...Warmer. Increasing cloudiness. Lows in the mid 40s.

.WASHINGTON'S BIRTHDAY...A 30 percent chance of showers in the morning, then a 70 percent chance of showers and scattered thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy. Highs in the mid 60s.

&&

NORMALS:

Lows in the mid 30s.
Highs in the mid 50s.

REH

No comments:

Post a Comment