...FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM MIDNIGHT CST TONIGHT THROUGH
LATE TUESDAY NIGHT...
* WHAT...Flooding caused by excessive rainfall continues to be
* WHERE...Portions of East Arkansas, Southeast Missouri and West
Tennessee, including the following areas, in East Arkansas, Clay,
Craighead, Crittenden, Cross, Greene, Mississippi, Poinsett and
St. Francis. In Southeast Missouri, Dunklin and Pemiscot. In West
Tennessee, Benton TN, Carroll, Chester, Crockett, Decatur, Dyer,
Fayette, Gibson, Hardeman, Hardin, Haywood, Henderson, Henry,
Lake, Lauderdale, Madison, McNairy, Obion, Shelby, Tipton and
* WHEN...From Midnight CST tonight through late Tuesday night.
* IMPACTS...Excessive runoff may result in flooding of rivers,
creeks, streams, and other low-lying and flood-prone locations.
Creeks and streams may rise out of their banks.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...
- Thunderstorms may train along a slow-moving cold front on
Tuesday, leading to excessive rainfall and flooding.