There has been no change in thinking of the expectations of the weekend winter storm. This is a reiteration of the winter storm watch from the NWS:
241 PM CST Fri Jan 14 2022
...WINTER STORM WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM SATURDAY EVENING
THROUGH SUNDAY AFTERNOON...
* WHAT...Heavy wet snow possible. Total snow accumulations of 2 to 4 inches possible with locally higher amounts.
* WHERE...All of West Tennessee
* WHEN...From Saturday evening through Sunday afternoon.
* IMPACTS...Travel could be very difficult to impossible.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Locally higher snowfall amounts remain possible due to stronger snow bands potentially setting up across the Mid-South.