Monday, January 31, 2022

Monday Morning Area Forecast

 


Area Forecast for West Tennessee
West Tennessee Weather Online Jackson TN
424 AM CST MON JAN 31 2022

.TODAY... Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 50s. Winds southeast 10-15 mph.

.TONIGHT...Mainly clear. Lows around 40, Winds southeast 5 mph.

.TUESDAY...Partly sunny and unseasonably mild. Highs in the mid 60s. Winds south 5-10 mph.

.TUESDAY NIGHT...A 40 percent chance of rain during the evening. Becoming breezy along with a 60 percent chance of rain after midnight.

.WEDNESDAY...A 70 percent chance of rain. Highs in the upper 50s.

&&

NORMALS:

Lows in the upper 20s.
Highs around 50.

REH



No comments:

Post a Comment