Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Wednesday Morning Area Forecast

 

Area Forecast for West Tennessee
West Tennessee Weather Online Jackson TN
433 AM CST WED DEC 29 2021

.TODAY...A 20 percent chance of a shower this morning, then an 80 percent chance of  showers and thunderstorms this afternoon. A severe storm is possible in the late afternoon.  Highs in the low 70s. Wind southeast 5-10 mph.

.TONIGHT...A 60 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms mainly during the evening. Severe storms are possible during the evening. Mostly cloudy. Lows in the low 50s. Winds east 5-10 mph, becoming west by midnight.

.THURSDAY...Partly sunny and pleasant. Highs around 70. Winds southwest 5-10 mph, becoming south in the afternoon.

.THURSDAY NIGHT...Becoming cloudy. A 30 percent chance of showers after midnight. Lows in the mid 50s.

.FRIDAY...A 20 percent chance of showers during the morning.  A 60 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the low 70s.

&&

NORMALS:

Lows in the low 30s.
Highs upper 40s..

REH

No comments:

Post a Comment