Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Tuesday Morning Area Forecast


Forecast for Jackson and Vicinity
West Tennessee Weather Online Jackson TN
507 AM CST TUE JAN 21 2020

.TODAY...Sunny. High 38. Wind northeast 5 mph.

.TONIGHT...Mainly clear during the evening, then increasing cloudiness after midnight.  Low 22. Wind light.

.WEDNESDAY...Cloudy. High 45. Wind southeast 5 mph.

.WEDNESDAY NIGHT...A slight chance of rain mixed with sleet after midnight.  Cloudy. Low 32. Chance of precipitation 20 percent.

.THURSDAY...A 30 percent chance of rain in the morning, then a 70 percent chance of rain in the afternoon. Cloudy.  High 46.

REH

No comments:

Post a Comment