Sunday, April 7, 2019

Revised SEVERE WEATHER OUTLOOK: This Evening



Highs / Lows / Rainfall



Severe Weather Outlook - Today & this Evening


Sunday Morning Area Forecast



Forecast for Jackson and Vicinity
West Tennessee Weather Online Jackson TN
505 AM CDT SUN APR 7 2019
.TODAY...A 70 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy. High 78. Wind south 10-15 mph.
.TONIGHT...An 80 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy. Low 61. Wind south 5-10 mph.
.MONDAY... An 80 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms during the morning, diminishing to a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 72. Wind northwest 5-10 mph.
.MONDAY NIGHT...Decreasing clouds. Low 53.
.TUESDAY...Mostly sunny. High 78.
REH