Sunday, November 11, 2018

New Record Low Temperature Set this Morning

Record Report
West Tennessee Weather Online Jackson TN
719 AM CST SUN NOV 11 2018

...Record Low Temperature Set for November 11th in North Jackson...

The low temperature in North Jackson this morning was 23 degrees.  This set a new record low for this date. The previous record was 24 set on this date in 2011.

Temperature records in North Jackson go back to 2004.


Area Highs/Lows Past 24 Hours

Sunday Area Forecast

Forecast for Jackson and Vicinity
West Tennessee Weather Online Jackson TN
650 AM CST SUN NOV 11 2018

.TODAY...Warmer...A general increase in cloudiness. High 49. Wind light and variable.
.TONIGHT...A 30 percent chance of rain after midnight. Mostly Cloudy. Low 38. Light northeast wind.
.MONDAY...A near 100 percent chance of rain. Cloudy. High 41. Wind northeast 5-10 mph, becoming north and increasing to 15 mph and gusty.
.MONDAY NIGHT... A 60 percent chance of rain during the evening. Light rain changing the light snow before ending after midnight.  A light dusting is possible. Chance of precipitation after midnight 40 percent. Low 27.
TUESDAY...Snow flurries in the morning. Partly sunny in the afternoon. Bitterly cold. High 33. Wind chill values in the lower 20s.