Saturday, July 10, 2021

Saturday Morning Area Forecast


Area Forecast for West Tennessee
West Tennessee Weather Online Jackson TN
636 AM CDT SAT JUL 10 2021

.TODAY....A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny. Highs in the upper 80s. Wind southwest 5-10 mph.

.TONIGHT...A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms during the evening. Mostly cloudy. Then a 70 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after midnight. Lows in the lower 70s. Sinds south 5-10 mph.

.SUNDAY...Showers and thunderstorms. Highs around 80. Winds southwest 10-15 mph and gusty. The chance of near 100 percent.

.SUNDAY NIGHT...A 70 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms in the evening, then a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after midnight. Lows in the upper 60s.

.MONDAY...A 70 percent chance of showers and a few thunderstorms. Highs in the low 80s.

REH

No comments:

Post a Comment