Friday, July 9, 2021

Friday Morning Area Forecast

 


Area Forecast for West Tennessee
West Tennessee Weather Online Jackson TN
529 AM CDT FRI JUL 9 2021

.TODAY...A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Partly sunny. Highs around 90. Wind southwest 10-15 mph.

.TONIGHT...A 30 percent chance of showers in the early evening. Partly cloudy, then clearing after midnight. Lows in the low 70s.

.SATURDAY....A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Partly sunny. Highs in the upper 80s. Wind southwest 5-10 mph.

.SATURDAY NIGHT...A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms during the evening. Partly cloudy. Then a 60 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after midnight. Lows in the lower 70s.

.SUNDAY...An 80 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 80s. Winds southwest 10-15 mph and gusty.

.EXTENDED FORECAST (Monday through Thursday)

.MONDAY...A 60 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the upper 60s. Highs in the lower 80s.
.TUESDAY...A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy. Lows in the upper 60s. Highs in mid 80s.
.WEDNESDAY...A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Mostly sunny. Lows near 70. Highs in the upper 80s.
.THURSDAY...A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Mostly sunny. Low near 70. Highs around 90.

REH

No comments:

Post a Comment