Friday, July 16, 2021

Friday Afternoon Area Forecast

 
Area Forecast for West Tennessee
West Tennessee Weather Online Jackson TN
1010 AM CDT FRI JUL 16 2021

.REST OF TODAY...A 60 percent chance of late afternoon showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny. Highs in the upper 80s. Winds south 10-20 mph.

.TONIGHT...A 60 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms this evening. Then a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after midnight. Mostly cloudy. Lows in the low 70s.

.SATURDAY...A 60 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy. Highs in the low 80s. Wind southwest 5-10 mph.

.SATURDAY NIGHT...A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy.  Lows in the low 70s.

.SUNDAY...A 60 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny. Highs in the mid 80s

REH

No comments:

Post a Comment