Monday, June 21, 2021

Monday Morning Area Forecast

 
Area Forecast for West Tennessee.
West Tennessee Weather Online Jackson TN
532 AM CDT MON JUN 21 2021

.TODAY....A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms this morning, then a 90 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms this afternoon.  A strong storm is possible in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 80s. Winds southwest 10-15 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.

.TONIGHT...A 70 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms this evening, then a 30 percent chance of showers after midnight. Lows in the upper 50s. Winds northwest 5-10 mph.

.TUESDAY...Mostly sunny and pleasant. Highs in the upper 70s. Winds north 5-10 mph.

,TUESDAY NIGHT...Mainly clear. Lows in the mid 50s,

,WEDNESDAY...Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid-80s.

REH

No comments:

Post a Comment