Thursday, May 27, 2021

Thursday Morning Area Forecast

 

Area Forecast for West Tennessee.
West Tennessee Weather Online Jackson TN
546 AM CDT THU MAY 27 2021

...DENSE FOG ADVISORY UNTIL 9 AM THIS MORNING...

.TODAY...A 20 percent chance of late afternoon showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny. Highs in the upper 80s. Winds south 5 mph.

.TONIGHT...A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms during the evening increasing to a 60 percent after midnight. Lows in the upper 60s.  Winds south 5-10 mph.

.FRIDAY...A 70 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms in the morning lowering to a 30 percent chance in the afternoon. Mostly cloudy. Highs around 80. Wind southwest 10-15 mph becoming northwest by afternoon.

.FRIDAY NIGHT...Mostly clear. Lows around 50.

.SATURDAY...Partly sunny. Highs in the upper 60s.

REH



No comments:

Post a Comment