Saturday, May 8, 2021

Saturday Morning Area Forecast

 


Area Forecast for West Tennessee
West Tennessee Weather Online Jackson TN
556 AM CDT SAT MAY 8 2021

.THIS MORNING...A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy. Winds south 5-10 mph.
.THIS AFTERNOON...Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 70s. Wind southeast 5-10 mph.

.TONIGHT...A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before dawn. Breezy and mostly cloudy. Lows in the low 60s. Wind south 15 mph and gusty.

.SUNDAY...An 80 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. A severe storm is possible. Breezy. Highs in the mid 70s. Wind southwest 15 mph and gusty.

.SUNDAY NIGHT...A 70 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms during the evening. A severe thunderstorm is possible in the early evening. A 30 percent chance of showers after midnight. Mostly cloudy. Lows in the upper 40s.

.MONDAY...Partly sunny. Highs in the mid 60s.

.EXTENDED FORECAST for Tuesday through Friday...
Issued 618 AM CDT SAT MAY 8 2021

Tuesday: Mostly sunny. Lows in the upper 40s. Highs in the upper 60s.

Wednesday: A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny. Lows in the upper 40s. Highs in the middle 60s.

Thursday: Mostly sunny, Lows in the upper 40s. Highs near 70.

Friday: Mostly sunny and pleasant,  Lows in the upper 40s. Highs in the middle 70s.

REH

No comments:

Post a Comment