Friday, February 5, 2021

Area Forecast for Saturday through Friday

 

Area Forecast for West Tennessee
West Tennessee Weather Online Jackson TN
739 PM CST FRI FEB 5 2021

.SATURDAY...A 40 percent chance of rain in the afternoon.  Mostly cloudy. Highs in the upper 40s. Winds east 5 mph.

.SATURDAY NIGHT...An 80 percent chance of rain and snow during the evening. A 20 percent chance of snow after midnight. Mostly cloudy. Lows in the mid 20s. Wind west 5-10 mph becoming north after midnight.

.SUNDAY...Decreasing cloudiness. Highs near 40. Winds northeast 5-10 mph.

...EXTENDED FORECAST (Monday through Thursday)
Issued at 739 PM CST FRI FEB 5 2021

.MONDAY...Partly sunny. Lows in the upper 20s.  Highs in the lower 50s.
.TUESDAY...A 30 percent chance of a wintry mix. Mostly cloudy. Lows in the mid 30s. Highs in the low 40s.
.WEDNESDAY...A 20 percent chance of a wintry mix. Mostly cloudy. Lows in the mid 20s. Highs in the mid 30s.
.THURSDAY...A 30 percent chance of a wintry mix. Mostly cloudy. Lows near 20. Highs in the upper 20s.
.FRIDAY...A 20 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny. Lows in the mid teens. Highs in the low 20s.

REH

No comments:

Post a Comment