Area Forecast for West Tennessee
West Tennessee Weather Online Jackson TN
440 PM CST WED JAN 6 2021
.TONIGHT... Cloudy. Lows in the middle 30s. Winds east 5-10 mph.
.THURSDAY...A 20 percent chance of rain during the morning. An 80 percent chance of rain mixed with snow at times in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 40s. Wind northeast 5-10 mph.
.THURSDAY NIGHT...A 40 percent chance of rain and snow changing to light snow before ending. Little if any accumulation expected. Lows near 30. Winds north10-15.
.FRIDAY...Cloudy and cold. Highs in the upper 30s.
...EXTENDED FORECAST (Saturday through Tuesday)
Issued at 440 PM CST WED JAN 6 2021
.SATURDAY...Partly sunny. Lows in the mid 20s. Highs in the upper 30s.
.SUNDAY..Cloudy. Lows in the mid 20s. Highs near 40..
.MONDAY...Partly sunny. Low in the mid 20. Highs in the lower 40s.
.TUESDAY...Mostly sunny. Lows in tne mid 20s. Highs in the mid 40s.
.WEDNESDAY...Mostly sunny. Lows in the upper 20s. Highs in the mid 40s.