Friday, September 11, 2020

Friday Morning Area Forecast

 

Area Forecast for West Tennessee
West Tennessee Weather Online Jackson TN
504 AM CDT FRI SEP 11 2020

.TODAY...Mostly sunny.  High around 90. Wind northeast 5 mph.

.TONIGHT...Mainly clear.  Low 69. Wind near calm.

.SATURDAY...A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms in the morning.  Then a 60 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Mostly cloudy. High 88. Wind variable 5 mph.

.SATURDAY NIGHT...A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms.  Mostly cloudy.  Low 71.

.SUNDAY...A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny. High 85.

REH


No comments:

Post a Comment