Saturday, March 14, 2020

Saturday Area Forecast


Forecast for Jackson and Vicinity
West Tennessee Weather Online Jackson TN
841 AM CDT SAT MAR 14 2020

.REST OF TODAY...A 50 percent chance of showers. High 57. Wind northeast 5-10 mph.

.THIS EVENING...A 90 percent chance of showers and a thunderstorm or two. Temperatures in the low 50s. Wind northeast 5-10 mph.
.OVERNIGHT...A 30 percent chance of showers. Low 43. Wind northeast 10-15 mph.

.SUNDAY...Mostly cloudy. High 54. Wind northeast around 10 mph.
.SUNDAY NIGHT...Mostly cloudy. Low 41.
.MONDAY... A 30 percent chance of showers in the morning increasing to 70 percent chance in the afternoon. Mostly cloudy. High 56.

.EXTENDED FORECAST (Tuesday through Friday)

.TUESDAY..A 40 percent chance of showers mainly in the morning. Mostly cloudy. Low 51. High 65.
.WEDNESDAY...A 70 percent chance of showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Low 53. High 69.
.THURSDAY...A 90 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Low 62. High 77.
.FRIDAY...An 80 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Low 65. High 72.

REH

No comments:

Post a Comment