Saturday, December 14, 2019

Late Morning Area Forecast

Forecast for Jackson and Vicinity
West Tennessee Weather Online Jackson TN
1050 AM CST SAT DEC 14 2019

.THE REST OF TODAY...Partly sunny. High 53. West 10-15 mph.
.TONIGHT...Mostly cloudy. Low 36. Wind north 5 mph.
.SUNDAY...A 20 percent chance of showers, otherwise mostly cloudy. High 57. Wind southeast 5-10 mph.
.SUNDAY NIGHT...A 30 percent chance of showers during the evening. Then a 70 percent chance of showers and a few thunderstorms after midnight. Low near 50.
.MONDAY...A 90 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. High 62.

REH

No comments:

Post a Comment