Friday, December 13, 2019

Late Afternoon Area Forecast


Forecast for Jackson and Vicinity
West Tennessee Weather Online Jackson TN
334 PM CST FRI DEC 13 2019

.TONIGHT...A 20 percent chance of a shower in the evening. Patchy fog after midnight. Mostly cloudy. Low 36.  Wind light.
.SATURDAY...A 20 percent chance of showers in the morning. Mostly cloudy. High 50. Wind west 5-10 mph
.SATURDAY NIGHT...Mostly cloudy.  Low 36. Wind light.
.SUNDAY...A 20 percent chance of showers, otherwise mostly cloudy.  High 53. Wind southeast 5-10 mph.
.SUNDAY NIGHT...A 30 percent chance of showers during the evening. Then a 70 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after midnight. Low 51.
.MONDAY...An 80 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms.  High 62

REH

No comments:

Post a Comment