Saturday, May 18, 2019

Saturday Morning Area Forecast


Forecast for Jackson and Vicinity
West Tennessee Weather Online Jackson TN
727 AM CDT SAT MAY 18 2019

.TODAY...Mostly sunny and warm. High 89. Wind south 10-15 mph.
.TONIGHT...Increasing clouds.  A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after midnight. Low 70. Wind south 10-15 mph.
.SUNDAY...A 70 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms during the morning, then partly sunny with a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Breezy. High 81. Wind south 15 mph and gusty becoming southwest in the afternoon.
.SUNDAY NIGHT...A 30 percent chance of showers during the evening, then clearing. Low 62.
.MONDAY...Not as warm.  Mostly sunny. High 82.

REH

No comments:

Post a Comment